.:: Zona e Lirė ::.
Ju Lutemi Kyēuni Ne Forum .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ju Lutemi Kyēuni Ne Forum .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tema Fundit
» Pse ndodhin te keqijat ne fene tone
CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:29 am nga Gon!

» Dergo sms Falas
CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:04 am nga girl55

» Dergoni Sms Falas Pa Limit 100% Funksionon
CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:38 pm nga Shukrim

» BASKETBALL
CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:03 pm nga CrAcKeR-ToXiC

» MOBILedit! v2.4.5.7
CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 am nga becca

CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314

Shko poshtė

CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 Empty CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314

Mesazh nga Em1r Durgut1 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:26 am

CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer 1.0.1314 2jc99uh

Watching videos online is an international past time, with the majority of viewers surfing to YouTube.com. Transform your video experience with CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer, which delivers a sharper picture, ultra-high brightness, deeper black levels with enhanced shadow details, and better saturation. Watchingvideos online will never be the same again.

Absolutely Amazing Quality
After installing CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer, your next visit at YouTube via Internet Explorer (IE) web browser will have a special visual treat in store—the picture quality has already been redefined by CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer. When you start playing your favorite videos, you'll notice a CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer icon located in the top right corner. You may either keep enjoying videos using YouTube's interface for navigation, or click on the icon to launch theCyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer application for a different kind of video experience.CyberLink TrueTheater
Enhancer delivers A NEW & BETTER YouTube Experience
Never compromise your full screen viewing pleasure at YouTube.com again. With CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer, experience the amazing video quality provided by TrueTheater Enhancer as more fine details are revealed, colors come alive in an enriched fashion, and scenes are illuminated.
Sharpness and Lighting Adjustment

The sharpness and lighting intensity can be set manually with CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer. Simply drag the sliders to adjust to your liking.
TrueTheater Enhancer: Display Modes for Instant Comparison
With a slick interface and controls designed to enhance the YouTube viewing experience, CyberLink TrueTheater Enhancer makes it easy to let you enjoy a truly enhanced picture. Instantly compare the original video quality with TrueTheater Enhancer's improved quality using the 2 display modes such as the side-by-side display or splitting the image down-the-middle into 2 equal divisions.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/348998864/C.Link.TrueTheater.Enhancer.1.0.1314.rar
Em1r Durgut1
Em1r Durgut1
Administrator
Administrator

Numri i postimeve : 169
Registration date : 01/03/2008

Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Mbrapsht nė krye

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi